Saturday, May 10, 2008

Stupid.

Last night, I was so happy. I relaxed, wrote a blog post, read the newspaper and a magazine, and just chilled. It was my first night off in a while. Guess what I didn't do? My Chem homework on Webassign that was due at 11:59.

I really can't afford to lose points in chem. What a way to ruin the rest of my Saturday afternoon. Now I have to get a hundred on the quiz on Tuesday, which I was hoping to be able to chill a little about, because I have a math test that day.

I am such an idiot. The thrill I got from actually playing a decent game of tennis today is gone. I feel so burned out. All I want to do is sleep or read or eat or something. Obviously, I don't have time to do that.

2 comments:

CP said...

omg, I've done that before! Totally chilled and was surprised I finished hw early- to discover the next day that I forgot something important!

CP said...

omg, I've done that before! Totally chilled and was surprised I finished hw early- to discover the next day that I forgot something important!