Thursday, May 22, 2008

My mom rocks at embarassing me.

She and my aunt were going to switch cars for a few days. They apparently planned to make the switch tonight. Since my parents would both be at my little sister's concert, Mom told Aunt that she would leave the keys in one of the compartments in the car. She didn't tell anyone else about the plan.

I was sitting tonight working on my lit homework and watching Top Chef reruns for the millionth time when I heard a knock on the front door. I go downstairs and there are my aunt and cousin standing there. To make a long story short, there were no car keys left in the house.

Way to go, mom.

1 comment:

CP said...

I was at a BBQ with my parents and my husband's parents this weekend. I forget that at 23 years old, I can still be embarassed by my mom. A LOT.