Thursday, May 15, 2008

Some thoughts

I'm too disorganized to write full-ish posts about these:
  1. Half days: I lovelovelove half days. But they have absolutely no point. And I end up eating four meals because I eat at ten am when I would normally have lunch, plus eat lunch again at 1:30 when I get home.
  2. Courses: You'd think I would have learned by now that I shouldn't take too many courses and end up stressing too much. But no. I'm signing up for IB Lit, IB History, AP Math BC, and AP Chem.
  3. My future: I really, really, like chemistry. And I'm really good at physics. But I love history and debate. I just love how my interests combine so nicely.
  4. SATs: June 7th is the date of the SAT-II Math 2. We're having houseguests the night before. It took me way too long to get my parents to realize that kicking me out of my room the night before the SAT was a dumb idea. I mean, waaaaayyyy too long. Like, I had to explain that THIS IS IMPORTANT about ten times. ("But Aunt So-and-so needs a room...")
  5. SATs again: who on earth came up with the idea that the best way to determine a students' potential is by making them sit for one really really long test early in the morning. Even normal teachers realize that we all have our off days when we barely know how to add 1+1.
  6. Tests: I should be studying right now.

No comments: