Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Motivation

During weeks like this, when it's test, quiz, project, test, test, etc, etc, etc, I just remind myself that it will be over in 21 days, when the trimester ends. And one of them is a half-day! And another is a weird day when we have Monday through Thursday off, then school on Friday!

But then I say, yeah, but those days are spread over a month. Another month of hell.

(And oh yeah, I'm running a 5k in two weeks that I haven't started preparing for at all.)

3 comments:

CP said...

Yay- 5Ks are SO FUN!

You can get through it, it always works out no matter how hard it seems.

Anonymous said...

not always... you might get a *gasp* "B" in one of you honors, no AP classes. *chuckles evily*

All kidding aside, ceee is right, it WILL work out!

postscript said...

Haha sooo funny.