Wednesday, June 18, 2008

You just made my day.

I can't decide whether I love or hate that one comment on gchat can make me feel better about myself:
Friend: being in the same situation as the great postscript makes me feel better
me: the "great" postscript?
Friend: come on, you got a 4.0 last year
that was darn impressive
me: you mean the overworked, overtired, burnt-out kid?
Friend:: you don't even want to know what my GPA was last year
absolutely hideous
me: who reads books about the supreme court FOR FUN??
you don't want to be me lol
Friend: the great postscript lol*
Thank you for cheering me up for my "omg I might have TWO A-minuses" mood.

Other good news that came today: my math teacher rounds up!!

________
*After this, he said that he plans to live in the bookstore of his summer program's university and read econ books all summer. I love the nerdiness of my school. It makes me feel normal.

1 comment:

CP said...

ha ha, wow. Sadly I can relate to the nerdiness.

Friends that make you feel good are worth keeping :) lol.