Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Uh-oh

The engineering project has an animation of the working product, which I put onto youtube and embedded into the webpage. But our school computers don't have flash installed! How is that possible???

I might wait until tomorrow, when I have class, and then get my teacher to fix it. Or, I might just do the lazy thing and stick a link onto the webpage so I can click through to youtube when I make my presentation.

Oh, and I'm failing miserably at math review problems.

The bright side:
I took the chem test! And it was easy, easy, easy! Having that off my back is such a huge relief. Now I have math on Friday, two presentations on Tuesday (not hard. I can give presentations in my sleep at this point), and a Bio Common Assessment on Monday.

I think the only issue is that I may spend all day Saturday in Connecticut at my grandma's. I can probably put in some study time for Bio then (this test, by the way, has not officially been announced yet and I have no clue what it's on, because our last test was two classes ago). Plus, for both presentations, I have at least one person working with me. In Lit, my partner is even more of a perfectionist than I am, so (I hate to admit it) I don't have to do all that much. It's a nice change from the rest of my classes.

No comments: