Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Baby.

Don't worry, I'm not pregnant. (And if I were, do you think I would be allowed onto the Internet? I think not.)

My favorite teacher this year had a baby in August (I think...). Since she's the best teacher EVER, my friend and I are going to buy her something together. (Well, he might not if she doesn't give him an A, but then I'll do it by myself) Oh, and her baby's first name is my middle name! And since I love my middle name, I think that's awesome.

My dad said that restaurant gift cards are pretty much out because we would have to spend more money than we have. So we thought we could get something for her baby.

The choices are clothes or toys...what could we pick? I LOVE the idea of buying clothes, because baby clothes (especially baby girl clothes) are SO adorable, but that could be difficult just because of sizing. I don't even know how old the baby is, exactly. I'd rather not create stress for my teacher by forcing her to have to return stuff.

Toys are hard because a lot of them are a lot of $$$. Plus, what if the baby doesn't like it? That would kind of suck.

What do you think? Toys or clothes? And if I bought clothes, what size should I get?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why not a nick-nack thingy to clutter her desk and remind her of you for when you ask for that teacher rec. for college?

CP said...

That's a hard one! So, if she had a baby in August, then the baby is not quite one year old right? If you bought clothes buy in the 12month or 12-14 month (I don't remember what the category is) range. Little girl clothing IS so cute and you can never go wrong buying a size too big. But maybe a fun learning toy for the baby would also be nice. Hmm...wish I was more help.

CP said...

This might be lame, but I just remembered that I did a "build a bear" for a little girl on her 1st birthday- it was fun to make too!