Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Work Out

Work Out is (was?) one of my favorite shows. I tend to like shows that follow people around and give you at least some impression of what their life is like, (like Kathy Griffin, Little People Big World) and there are very few shows on Bravo that I can't stand, and only a few more that I'd rather not watch. So I started watching Work Out when it came out last year, and I've watched it at least semi-regularly ever since, even though it comes on a little past my bedtime.

For the past couple episodes, though, I've been getting really annoyed with Jackie. I can't stand the way that she's treated Brian Peeler, and I just think that her (understandably) more-stressed-out self is kind of irritating, especially since she so often takes her anger out on other people. I think that she doesn't really understand, or even attempt to understand, other people. It's almost as if she feels like she doesn't have to. I would love to tell her that she does, if her business is going to really succeed.

(And about the business? Maybe if she related more to her trainers they wouldn't all have such issues.)

No comments: