Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Good day.

My first class was canceled, so I had free until 11:40, during which time I did SAT prep. (I got one more question right on critical reading! That brings my projected score to like a...710? 720? The funny thing is, I totally own the sentence completions. I did fifty and only got three wrong, all of which were ones that I guessed on. So it's not that I think I'm sure about something and then turn out to be wrong, but I know most of the material.

I played second doubles at my match today and won. I think the match deserves a post of its own, but I only have seventeen minutes to get my crap together so I'll get downstairs in time for house reruns on USA :P

I got a decent amount of work done during my frees.

I didn't completely fail the quiz I got back today.

I played bridge with the Nerd Club again (sorry guys. but you take nerd as a compliment. So w/e)

Tired, in a good way, I think.

Whoa, only eight minutes to go. :)

No comments: