Monday, October 20, 2008

Ahh.

Two teachers in a row were absent today, which gave me lots of time to work and procrastinate. Again, I seem to be keeping up fairly well with my workload this year. I was able to finish AP Chem, start thinking about my history essay, outline my answers for Model UN Specialized Committee apps, and figure out a way for my parents to visit all my teachers on back-to-school-night without walking for miles. I also played a few hands of bridge with the nerd crew :)

At tennis, I played first doubles and won in straight sets, 6-0, 6-1.

(That's a good thing, for you non tennis people.)

Tonight:
  • History essay detailed outline and/or rough draft.
  • MUN apps
  • Continue to study for physiology test and figure out what to draw with the essay questions.
Plus, there's a rerun of House on at eight :)

1 comment:

CP said...

two absent teachers in a row? LUCKY!! :)