Monday, August 18, 2008

Good news/Bad news

Good news:

The tennis elbow is slowly disappearing, probably because I caught it so early.

I think I have a decent chance of making varsity.

BEACH VOLLEYBALL IS ON TONIGHT. AND SO IS GYMNASTICS.

I'm slowly but surely making my way through the chemistry summer reading book.

We are almost definitely going shopping next Saturday.

I actually got paid! And I made more than minimum wage!

Bad news:

Suddenly I've started spending way too much time wondering why the hell I let myself worry about the grades I get and what college I get into. Because seriously? In the scheme of things, it doesn't matter. At all. And that's a very depressing thought. And the added depression is worse than the lessened pressure.

All the sales were last Saturday. So we're going to get much less bang for our very limited supply of bucks.

I think my library books might be overdue.

My desk is still a mess.

This blog has gone from a place where I actually put paragraphs together to a place where I don't even bother using bullets for my list because I always have to go in and hardcode them because blogger is a pain in the butt. I think this stems from my complete inability to keep my mind on one thing for longer than about ten seconds. See conclusion below.

Conclusion:

My life is confused, in a very major way.

2 comments:

CP said...

lol. sometimes life is more fun when it is confused :) good luck on making varsity!

Viviana said...

haha, i can't even get through the first couple of essays in Science Friction..
i'm in same boat about the college frenzy; i've started to recede back into this niche again...they say summer is the time for new opportunities, but somehow all i've wanted to do is sleep and not worry about anything.