Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Crabby.

I am so sick of doing stuff. I get these productive urges and I get some stuff done, but ten minutes later I'm hating what I'm doing.

I'm snapping at people and saying stuff very non-tactfully and all I want to do is crawl into bed and curl up and go to bed.

Plus I'm lonely. It's been years since I've had a friend who I could talk about anything with. That sucks. And my sister is driving me bonkers.

Whenever I'm not alone in the house, I feel so caged in. I can't crank up some music and eat chips and yell and whatever.

And I feel so guilty for feeling like a spoiled brat and being upset about having to tidy up the basement because honestly there are worse things in life.

And I'm playing horribly these days.

And I have this picture of the new school year in my head. Ten months of STRESS. And then another short summer vacation, which will be stressful due to the amount of time I will have to spend with my family. Then ten more months of stress. Then probably more stress at college. My life looks so boring right now.

And I have to stay in shape so I can't eat a gallon of cookies and cream ice cream to make me feel better.

And I have to wake up early tomorrow so I can't wait until midnight when nobody will see me eating the ice cream and then eat it.

Sigh.

2 comments:

CP said...

I've been having one of those days too- just hang on because the feeling will go as quickly as it came! I totally know the feeling of not having a real friend to confide in. I've been so focused on school etc that I haven't spent time making new friends. Sigh, the prices we pay for ahievement and education....

Viviana said...

I know what you mean. I've been like that all summer - I'm all inspired and stuff during school, but when it actually comes to executing everything i planned for the summer, i kind of lose it. i pretty much just sat at home, minding my own business, and babysiting, while i could have spent the time socializing. plus i put on a lot of pounds from my aestivation. i need to work on losing that.
that's why i'm sort of looking forward to school..