Friday, September 26, 2008

Thoughts on the Debate

This is a totally random collection of stuff I noticed during the debate.

I Really Hate John McCain


I could not stand to see McCain for the next four years. Seriously. He's boring. He looks old and confused. If I had him as a teacher I would try to schedule doctor's appointments during his class. Or I would chug caffeine beforehand in an attempt to stay awake through it. (p.s. I'm not a big fan of the moderator, either.)

Interrupting is Good

Senator Obama is ridiculously good at cutting in on McCain's speeches to make his own good points without sounding rude at all.

McCain is Old and Makes No Sense

Seriously. Do I need to explain myself? He used World War II as an example. And his international business hypothetical didn't make much sense, either. And I totally disagree with his views.

What?

Did McCain just use the word "festudent"? I'm really trying to listen and I still think his plans are incoherent.

Weird

While McCain speaks, Obama watches him and listens, looking studious and intelligent. McCain laughs and looks out into space.

Cut Spending?

By spending billions on, I don't know, a WAR???

Lobbyists and Bush

I'm loving Obama's frequent mentions of his distance from Bush and the lobbyists.

WOAH!

McCain just accused the United States of funding terrorism!!! Whoops!

Haha.

McCain used the same "pop culture" reference--Miss Congeniality--twice. Couldn't Palin come up with something better for him??

I'm falling asleep. I love politics, but I still can't stay awake through the debate. Sigh.

1 comment:

CP said...

I didn't get a chance to watch the debate but I have one horrifying thought.

If McCain wins and then passes away in office...that would leave (gulp) Palin to run the country! OMG she has no experience (and people bash Obama for his lack of experience!)! HELP US ALL.