Monday, September 15, 2008

Ahead

I'm ahead on my homework.

I am not going to wreck my chance to go to bed early by writing a full blog post.

  • Tennis: Not playing, but the team is 3-0. This is our toughest week. Counties this weekend.
  • Debate: Don't even have to try out.
  • Model UN: Chairing! And adviser says that he'll give me a spot on this awesome committee if we get a slot.
  • School: Fine. Lit class is loud with theater kids. History is funny. Bio is weird. Chem is fine. AP Chem is fine. Math test on Thursday, don't know what to expect.
  • Family: My sister says she hates school. Hello?? Don't complain to me! You had a chance to come to my school and you didn't take it! My dad is having a procedure done tomorrow.
Shower, make lunch, then bed.

Yes, I'm still alive.

No comments: