Tuesday, April 1, 2008

And they wonder why I get annoyed...

Recent Scene in Our Household:

Mom, Dad, and Sister in master bedroom. Postscript in her room getting dressed.

Dad: (to Sister) Well, I guess you can go brush your teeth now that she's FINALLY OUT OF THE SHOWER.

Sister: (walks into bathroom) AND SHE DIDN'T TURN ON THE FAN, EITHER!

Me: (grabs sweatshirt from hook in bathroom)

Sister: (gives dirty look)

Mom: I don't know if I can take you shopping tomorrow night for the clothes you need for semi. I don't feel like going to the mall, and the shops in town close early.

Me: Okay...(thinks of taking Dad to GapBody) Maybe Dad can just drop me off.

Mom: Yeah, good idea. He can go to the bookstore or something.

Me: (thinks of hair straightener she wants to buy)

Mom: Is there anything else you need?

Me: (ARGH.) Um...I don't think so.


Now, I know that I probably should have just told her what I wanted. but my mom and I don't really communicate that well. She's waayy different from me. When she tries to explain stuff to me, I just find myself thinking about how, if we were political candidates, the campaign people would not have to look very hard for differences between us.

And why doesn't Gap post their store hours online??

Hmm. Does RiteAid sell straighteners? Decent straighteners? And for how much?

No comments: