Monday, April 7, 2008

I have a Future?

Forty-seven-ish days left until I'm a junior. Forty-seven more days of the hell that has been sophomore year, and then...something else?

The math teacher I will likely have next year is a jerk. He hates kids who miss eight days a year because of Model UN and at least eight more for debate. (As far as I know, he doesn't hate kids who miss school for math team trips.) Math is the subject that a) I hate the most and b) counts the most in my GPA. Oh joy.

Lit and history should be better. But I'll also have SATs and APs and IBs to worry about. Ugh.

I need a vacation. And it can't possibly come soon enough, after that nervous breakdown on the tennis court.

3 comments:

Mary Lewis-Pierce said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great summer!

CP said...

omg, I hated math so much. Actually, I still do, that's why I went to law school :) I did Model UN - it was awesome!

Good luck on all those tests coming up!

CP said...

omg, I hated math so much. Actually, I still do, that's why I went to law school :) I did Model UN - it was awesome!

Good luck on all those tests coming up!