Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Paper

Vague topic? Check.
Unclear guidelines? Check.
Unhelpful teacher? Check.
Lots of summary? Check.
Filler? Check.
Six pages? ...
...

I think my editing partner is going to laugh at it when she reads it on Friday.

My schedule for the next few days:
Thursday:
  • Wake up, eat, go to school.
  • Before school: Do five zillion math problems.C
  • Class ALL MORNING. (try to read history day book in bio)
  • Lunch: Print updated resumes, then work on paper while eating lunch.
  • Class ALL AFTERNOON. Hand in badly-researched and -written journalism article.
  • Get picked up by mom. Go to mall and Cheesecake Factory.
  • 6 pm: college fair. Be nice to admissions officers for schools. Hand out resumes. Get bored and argue with mom.
  • 8 pm: go home. get stuck in traffic.
  • At home: work on paper some more. Imagine ways I would kill whoever thought up this topic.
Friday:
  • Go to school.
  • Work frantically on paper during free time.
  • Attempt to skim book about History Day topic during class.
  • Lunch and free: PAPER
  • At home: PAPER and frantically review history day topic.
Saturday:
  • Go to history day, 8-2ish. During approximately 4 hours of downtime, study for SAT-II Math.
  • Come home. If home before 1:30 (unlikely) go to tennis. If not sequester myself upstairs and take SAT-II Math diagnostic test. Cry when my score is below an 800. Study some more.
  • Worry.
I'm exhausted and babbling because I don't want to work on my paper. Sorry, editing partner.

1 comment:

CP said...

wow, that schedule is crazy! But at least you made sure to fit in mall and Cheesecake factory- very very important :)

Good luck on the paper!