Saturday, September 8, 2007

What is this blog?

I know, I know. A blog is like a journal, but instead of being private in a notebook, it's public and paperless. But what I really want to know is what this blog is going to become. Will I find that I enjoy writing about what happens to me? Or will this blog become more abstract, a place where I can share my thoughts and opinions? Will this blog even exist in a few years? Who knows? Not me, certainly. I plan on writing about things that interest me, things that happen to me, and things that I think about.

The question now becomes who I am. That, at least, I can answer relatively easily. I am a teenager living in Northern New Jersey. I attend a public magnet school in an engineering program. My favorite subject in school is history, and I hope to become a lawyer when I grow up. I like theater a lot. I used to act, but now I only do stage crew. I've found that I enjoy it more than performing.

I have a thirteen-year-old sister, a mother, and a father. My mom works, and my dad stays at home to keep an eyes on my sister and me. I am on my school's JV tennis team, and I play first doubles.

I think that I've provided a fair amount of information. At least, enough information that you, the readers who probably don't exist yet, will be able to understand my perspective.

I am going to resist the urge to put up my first real post until tomorrow. Maybe somebody will find this blog and decide it's interesting between now and then.

2 comments:

paratactics said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
paratactics said...

I have found this blog and find it interesting.

I am listening to The Magic Flute and I am deliriously happy. THERE ARE TINKLY BELLS.