Friday, September 28, 2007

Waiting for something that never comes

Have you ever had that feeling like you know something big is about to happen? And then, you go over what you expect to happen over the next few days and you realize that nothing at all of note is going to occur? And, today, I've got that feeling of anticipation. There are a couple of things that could be happening. First, the freshmen are all away for two days. Maybe I'm expecting something good to come of that. Nothing has so far, unless you count the bus being late because of the freshman taking forever getting their luggage on and off.

And I don't think that anything very exciting will happen within the next few days, unless you count us playing my town in tennis this afternoon. That's just nerve-wracking, though, not exciting. Hopefully we'll win, even though our freshamn first singles player is missing. I'm playing third singles, assuming I'm no longer sick. Last night I was feeling pretty bad, but I think it was just a combination of dehydration and exhaustion. I'm almost feeling normal now.

I began this blog entry on Wednesday, then came back to it today. I've begun to realize that blog entries are better is written in one sitting. This entry is my proof of that.

No comments: