Saturday, March 7, 2009

Math is hard.

I have used two full erasers on math today.

I am still nowhere near ready for my trimester final on Tuesday.

I still have no topic for my Lit presentation.

BUT! Tomorrow I am going to see The Cherry Orchard in the city! And it will be fun! And I am excited!

And the Lit presentation is on a book I am in love with, by an author I am in love with! Which you should read, if you haven't yet: The Remains of the Day, by Kazuo Ishiguro.

And I can sort of do integrals!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the author too, so I'm reading another book by him that is just as good if not better (leaning towards better). "When We Were Orphans."
Read it!

postscript said...

I read "Never Let Me Go," which is also just as good or better than Remains.

I took it out of the library and read it like three times in the month i had it out lol.

Unfortunately, I have to do silly things like pass the math section of the SAT before I can do any more actual reading...