Sunday, November 16, 2008

I just lost four days.

I thought my position paper for the Model UN conference I'm going to on Thursday is due tomorrow night at midnight, not at the start of the first committee session.

To-do:

By Monday:
  • References for physiology paper.
  • Review chemistry notes for possible quiz.
  • Write position paper.
By Tuesday:
  • Study for chemistry final.
  • Study for math final.
Then I have to start my physiology take-home test, which is due the day after I get back from the conference (guess what I'll be doing while everyone else is at the dance or sleeping. FUN!).

Then I have to study for the biology test on Thursday. Which is the last class I have before we leave for the trip. I have such wonderful luck.

Then I have to figure out why I'm failing at critical reading.

Sigh. Every time I think I have a handle on things, I end up overwhelmed.

1 comment:

Jay said...

Dr. D also gave you guys a take-home PPAO? Ours is also due after pmunc...lovely.