Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Gotta love gmail ads

I'm writing a paper about endoscopy for my physiology class and have emailed it back and forth to myself several times. Of course, I used my gmail, because my school account has room for like two emails before the memory quota is full.

So you can imagine the kinds of ads I'm getting. They're very charming. And honestly, somewhat alarming. I searched one of the links on google (so my handy little McAfee Sitechecker would warn me if it was evil), and discovered a couple pieces of wrong/outdated information.

On a somewhat related note. Three people have visited my site recently after searching for "learningfuck" on google.

One for "bought my first suit now what".

One for "barnes noble learning section".

And two for "dealing with jerks". Ha.

(Oh, and ps. My dad just let my sister build a fire. Bad idea.)

2 comments:

Jay said...

"Learningfuck" seems like one of those fun words. Like oligarch, catecholamine, and narwhal.

gabjoh said...

>>One for "barnes noble learning section".

Make that two. Seriously, the learning section?