Friday, February 22, 2008

My Dream Summer Job

I've found it. It's perfect. And maybe unattainable. But just the thought of it sends happy shivers down my spine, makes me smile, and makes me want to jump up and down and dance to loud music and scream and yell and shout and tell everyone.

And, apparently, use run-on sentences. Which is a problem, because I have to write an essay about why I want this job. So, I question myself, why do I want it. And then I think, I just do. But that's not a very good essay. And that begs the question to a certain extent: is it possible to want something so much that this desire subverts your attempts to reach your goal?



P.S. I meant for my last post to have a title: "Insert Title Here" with angle brackets around it. But for some reason, it disappeared. I dunno. Maybe Blogger doesn't like me.

No comments: