Wednesday, April 1, 2009

News

1. I am officially a student at FCS for the summer. I sent in all my materials and got my student ID number and everything. Now, all that remains is for me to convince my parents to let me fly there on my own.

2. I have lots of tests tomorrow, but then I'm pretty much done until spring break, which starts next Friday. Knock on wood, of course.

3. I got to spend over an hour today mixing together solutions and making colorful precipitates. Next week, I will hopefully have some more salts of transition metals to play with so I can make even prettier colors.

4. Report cards for second trimester were mailed today. The only grade I'm sad about is in chemistry, and I should be able to get a high average third trimester so my grade for the year will be an A.

5. I got an honorable mention award at GWU Model UN.

Less than a week until SAT scores are released. I'm hoping that my confidence after the test translates into high scores.

No comments: