Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Things on my mind

Summer program applications. Should I apply to two programs? How do I ask my teachers (I'm awkward like that.)? What is my favorite book, for the essay? What classes should I take--stuff towards the core, or electives?

Family stuff. Things are happening. And I'm actually not allowed to say more than that. But it will have an impact on day-to-day life.

Personal stuff. I have a big decision I have to make. I want to say yes, but my nervous side puts my into a panic every time I come close to doing so. I know this is cryptic. But I have no idea what to do. And I have no one I can ask for help.

SAT stuff. Yeah, I know, boring. But I need to bring up the math and writing scores so I don't feel bad about myself. Especially the math, since FCS doesn't look at writing.

School stuff. I'm doing decently. My grade is a little low in chem, but it shall go up. I've finally gotten over most of my self-consciousness in lit.

Tennis/fitness stuff. I am so out-of-shape. I've restarted my ten-minute workout routine, but I've been needing to get outside and serve, because that always makes me feel good for some reason. But I cannot do that until the courts are totally dry, which they probably won't be until it's too cold to play outside.

Health stuff. My eating habits are terrible. And I don't get enough sleep. Bad combination.

It's weird, that looks like a lot written down, but it actually seems more manageable this way than it did jumbled up in my head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you refuse to tell me about most of the stuff that's bothering you...but I'm sure you're fine? Stop worrying about chem and your eating habits - my lit grade and appetite are far worse.