Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Hmm.

What to write, what to write. The last month has been pretty darn exciting. But a few things I did this month stick out in particular.

First, I FINALLY finished reading The Scarlet Letter. I started this book at the beginning of the school year, but it has taken me forever to read. The first half took a really long time because there was a lot of description and barely any action. The second half, though, was fascinating. I would really recommend reading it--even if you don't like it, it's a good book to have read.

Also, Halloween! I dressed in my pajamas and went trick-or-treating. I got lots of good candy. (Not as much as last year, but whatever.)

Tomorrow, we're going into New York. We're going to go to tkts and find a show first thing. I really want to see Rent but my mother dearest says no, of course. She wants to see Jersey Boys. I know it's good, but come on.

That concludes my first-post-in-a-month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, wow, we're like living parallel lives!

I just started reading TSL in school. Mind telling me what happens in the first six chapters (starting from page 40)? lol

Anyway, I'll be in the city tomorrow also! I'm seeing Aida at the Met.

Family circle seats (cheapest seats- $15), but w/e, its still a great opera.

maybe we'll see e/o?!?!

TC

PS- we would of gotten more candy if we didn't go all the way to your gym teachers house. On the other side of town (walking from your house to mine), the houses are closer together and you get more candy in less time.